[aroid-l] Anything for me to edit ?

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Anything for me to edit ?
  • From: "Michael Pascall" mickpascall@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:18:21 +1000

An editors job is very easy when there is nothing to edit . But I do not think the members of the IAS will like a blank newsletter . So come on , send me something with lots of spelling mistakes and really bad grammer so I have somfink to do .

Michael Pascall,

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp