From: Leslie R. [mailto:leslier55@excite.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:07 PM
To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu
Subject: [aroid-l] Epipremnum

 Is there a proper botanical name for our common Pothos?  I've seen
Epipremnum pinnatum and Epipremnum falcifolium.  Is one more proper than the
other?  Does anyone collect these plants?  There are several interesting
species, but I don't see much talk about them.Leslie RuleColumbia, MO USA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com