[aroid-l] Alocasia question

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Alocasia question
  • From: "Chanrit Sinhabaedya" siamanthus@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:37:36 +0000

I've just back from Cameron highland in Malaysia.
On the trip I was be able to get a plant of Alocasia that said to be collected locally in Camerone highland. It has thick lanceolate leaf with somewhat creeping type of habit.

What could it be? Alocasia peltata? A. perakensis? or A. beccarii?

Thank you.

Chanrit Sinhabaedya
Bangkok Thailand.