[aroid-l] Aroid-l down sooner than expected

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Aroid-l down sooner than expected
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:26:10 -0500

Folks,
On 10-28-03 I posted that Aroid-l would be down this coming Sunday
from 8am to midnight for unexpected maintenance.  We have determined
the problem to be more serious than originally thought, but have narrowed
down the problem and need to make some ermergency repairs Friday
morning.  Therefore Aroid-l will be down from 8am to 8:30am, Friday,
October 31.  If the repairs are successful Friday morning, the previously
mentioned downtime for Nov. 2 will not be needed.
Again, sorry for the even shorter notice,
Alan
Co-listowner