[Aroid-l] IAS Website Administrator

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] IAS Website Administrator
  • From: <amh@ieee.org>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:55:34 -0700

I am sorry to announce that after seven years of hard work, Scott Hyndman will be stepping down as the administrator of the International Aroid Society website http://www.aroid.org/ at the end of October.

The IAS is currently looking for anyone willing to volunteer a little time to work site administration, whether it be all of the site, or only a small part.

If you can help us in making aroid.org an even better source of aroid knowledge, please contact me at amh@ieee.org with your qualifications and ideas. The aroid.org website has been a great resource for the aroid community, but now we need the community's help in order to continue.

Albert Huntington
President, IAS

Aroid-l mailing list