RE: [Aroid-l] Fertilizing A. titanum

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Fertilizing A. titanum
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:31:33 +0000

Dear Danny,

A good commercial 14-14-14 slow release gran. fert. Like from Lesco) should be fine to tide you over.   I`d recomend that you purchase the back issue ( I don`t remember the issue number, help, someone) of Aroideana with THE best article on growing A. titanum, it was authored by Craig Allen who used to work at Fairchild Gardens in Miami and grew THE best A. titanums I`ve seen, his article detailed his method of soil mixes and fertilization, I can not recomend this route enough.    Good Luck,

>From: "danny wilson" <mudwasp_@hotmail.com>
>To: Aroid-L@gizmoworks.com
>Subject: [Aroid-l] Fertilizing A. titanum
>Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:03:13 -0700
>Aroid-l mailing list
Can someone tell my what type of fertilizer i should use?  I have no idea what to do here.  MY titanum is about 2 feet tall and has been in active growth for about 10 months.  I want to give it something before the cold weather gets here.

Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now!
Aroid-l mailing list