[Aroid-l] Synandrospadix fruits

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Synandrospadix fruits
  • From: LMassey628@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:04:12 EDT

Hello

My Synandrospadix seems to have made 13 plump yellow fruits.  I have not squashed any to see if they contain seeds.  Does anyone have any suggestions about how I should treat them ?

I think this is a wonderful plant for a prominent spot in a garden.  It has very elegant and eye-catching glossy, wavy leaves that beg to be noticed.  I had an article about this plant accompanied by three photos in our local paper in September.

Linda