[Aroid-l] viruses in Amorphophallus

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] viruses in Amorphophallus
  • From: Bryan Lampl <blampl1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:27:52 -0400

I am putting together a new website of the Amorphophallus photos i took this
year.  After my unfortunate discovery of a virus in my A. albus (thanks for
everyones imput on the subject) I thought it might be good to use the
pictures to show others what an invected plant can look like. I have seen
many "variegated" plants offered this year online and I would hope that
others become as cautious I am now so not to continue the spread of viruses
to healthy plants.  Here is the URL to the webpage of photos...

> http://www.geocities.com/inthedirt86/albus.html

I will post again when I have completed the rest of the website.  Meanwhile,
I will be doing a webpage with links, so you may be getting an email from me
to ask for permission to add your website to the list.  Thanks to all who
have contributed to my ability to put together a wonderful collection of
plants and I hope to be able to share them as soon as there are some to be

Aroid-l mailing list