RE: [Aroid-l] Updates to IAS Website

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Updates to IAS Website
  • From: Thomas.Croat@mobot.org
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:07:02 -0500

Title: RE: [Aroid-l] Updates to IAS Website

Dear Albert:  I have tried from time to time to determine plants in the Identification Center but always forget that I can't get the determination sent owing to some information required.  It asks for you to fill out the field. My incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, HTTP) then one has to fill out a second field for "Outgoing mail SMTP".  I have no idea what any of this means and thus always have to abondon the effort.  Could someone tell me how to use this thing?

Tom