RE: [Aroid-l] Updates to IAS Website

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Updates to IAS Website
  • From: Albert M Huntington amh@ieee.org
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,

  The ID Center is actually on a different website, but I would
suggest that you try e-mailing your identifications to
abri1973@wp.pl who runs the ID Center, rather that filling in the
forms if the forms are giving you trouble.

  I think that something about your browser and e-mail program is
set up wrong, and perhaps somebody at MOBOT who knows such things
would be able to help you further as well.

--Albert