Re: [Aroid-l] Finally a use for cubes

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Finally a use for cubes
  • From: "Noel Crisler" ncrisler@cox.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:16:35 -0400

in what zone do you live?

----- Original Message ----- From: "hanson, skip" <shanson@emc.com>
To: <Aroid-L@gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 10:31 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Finally a use for cubes

   When not playing in the greenhouse I am usually hovered over a keyboard
in a cubicle. Since I
 prefer the greenhouse I started bringing many of my small aroids to work
as an experiment. it turns
 out they are thriving way beyond my expectations. I figured it was the
lighting and the constant
 temperature. I also noticed a nice little breeze as the result of the air
circulators. Turns out they are
 shutting down the air conditioners at night and weekends so the temp
slowly rises at these times.
 Not sure if any of you out there have tried this but I am now bringing
many of my troubled plants to
 work and they seem to be recovering nicely. Just thought I would share.
   I will send pictures when my Alo. Robusta start reaching over the cube
walls [:).

Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list