Re: [Aroid-l] Acorus

	Since you brought up the former aroid, acorus, we found a species in
Northern Thailand last month that didn't look like either A. calamus or A.
gramineus...at least the forms that I've grown.  Anyone word of another
species from that region.  Interesting to also note that the European A.
calamus has now been segregated from the American A. americanus.  Could
there be more?

At 10:43 PM 10/13/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>I probably can take some pictures on Saturday if you can wait.  I have about
>5 varieties.  None rare but the little yellow one is cute.
>Nancy Robinson
> I am looking for a few good -high res pix of Acorus
>> especially those that can show characters of various cultivars.
>> Please email me off list ONLY at jwaddick@kc.rr.com
>> Thanks Jim W.
>> --
>> Dr. James W. Waddick