To: "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 7:41 PM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Alocasia hybrids

I thought I would share some photos of Alocasia hybrids I recently made. This photo is a alocasia crossed with Macrorrhiza I am not yet sure how large this plant will get but it does seem very easy to grow and fairly tough so far.
Here is a link to my post and photo.

http://blueboard.com/aroid/index.php?topic=135.0