[Aroid-l] Hurricane Wilma

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Hurricane Wilma
  • From: "Enid" enigo@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:52:26 -0400

After Hurricane Wilma has gone through, we find ourselves steamrolled over. We are OK, but most all of the plants and shadehouses have been smashed. Every tree on our property is down or at least broken in half. We may not have power in our area for a month. Luckily we have a generator, and I am able to get online sporadically. We won't be able to ship any orders until further notice.
Also...I just spoke to Dewey Fisk for anyone who has been trying to contact him. He is OK and in good spirits, but he has also suffered the complete loss of his shadehouses. No power, no phone.

Enid
Natural Selections Exotics
www.NSExotics.com