Re: [Aroid-l] Hurricane Wilma

At 05:52 PM 10/25/05, Enid wrote:

After Hurricane Wilma has gone through, we find ourselves steamrolled over. We are OK, but most all of the plants and shadehouses have been smashed. Every tree on our property is down or at least broken in half. We may not have power in our area for a month. Luckily we have a generator, and I am able to get online sporadically. We won't be able to ship any orders until further notice.
Also...I just spoke to Dewey Fisk for anyone who has been trying to contact him. He is OK and in good spirits, but he has also suffered the complete loss of his shadehouses. No power, no phone.

Enid

regards and best wishes for speedy vegetative and other recovery, especially to old friends like Dewey....i was unable to receive mail here in California because the folks who run VERIO, which is the folks who host endangeredspecies.com are in Boca, and tell me the roof was blown off the building where the magic computers live.

And with a bunch of pals in Florida...and before then, in New Orleans, i was a small bundle of worry.

hermine