Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus koratensis petiole consistency

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus koratensis petiole consistency
  • From: "Ken Mosher" ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:52:19 -0400

I'm sure the Am. asterostigmatus variation of spotting is just a natural
occurrance.  I saw a whole group of plants at the Miami show that were all
the same, but my 5 plants were just what happened to be left over from what
I had for sale. I was simply lucky to get 4 distinct densities of spots.

-Ken Mosher