[Aroid-l] RE: asterstigmatus

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] RE: asterstigmatus
  • From: Chipboy5399@cs.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:53:22 EDT

     I planted 75 A. asterostigmatus  this spring.  They were just as the 65 koratensis.  There was GREAT variation in the petioles.  But one thing was for sure.  Although they were many many different patterns they still ALL looked the same.  It looks to me as nothing more than just that variation.  Just as no two kids look the same in a family so the petioles.  The asterostigmatus were the most different  and yet the same.  They ALL had the SAME exact pattern silvery with  maroon/purple spots only soem were more and some were less.  I think that it has nothing to do at all with mutation, but  just personal variation.

Aroid-l mailing list