RE: [Aroid-l] Wilma West Coast

Dear Joe & Boots:
    I had heard from others that you were ok but I am glad that you are now at a point where you can communicate yourself.  These hurricanes obviously must put a strain on you.  I am glad that you are both well but sorry to hear that your new greenhouse got his.  It was a nice one.
-----Original Message-----
From: Wrig14@aol.com [mailto:Wrig14@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 8:27 PM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Wilma West Coast

Power was restored for us in Buckingham but other areas are yet without.  We all were hit hard but are happy to report we suffered no personal injuries or home damage.   I lost many trees among them citrus and 80' mahagony and Kapock and my latest greenhouse.   And  we had just recovered from "Charlie"!!     Life  goes on!   Joe
Aroid-l mailing list