[Aroid-l] Wilma West Coast

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Wilma West Coast
  • From: Wrig14@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 21:27:06 EDT

Power was restored for us in Buckingham but other areas are yet without.  We all were hit hard but are happy to report we suffered no personal injuries or home damage.   I lost many trees among them citrus and 80' mahagony and Kapock and my latest greenhouse.   And  we had just recovered from "Charlie"!!     Life  goes on!   Joe