[Aroid-l] Amorphophallus galbra blooming

Hi All,
I've just had my Amorphophallus galbra bloom here in Western PA for the first time.  I've posted pics at the following site for anyone that wants to see it:
Please let me know if this link does not work.
For anyone that may have gotten small tubers of this species from me this past summer, this is the Berry Springs form that I sent out.
It is amazing to me how different these are from the one pictured on the IAS site.  If the IAS web guru would like any of these pics for the site I am more than happy to provide them so that they can become part of the permanent IAS collection.
As you can see in the pics, we are having a wonderful fall day here in Gibsonia, PA!!
Daniel Devor
Gibsonia, PA
zone 6a
Aroid-l mailing list