[Aroid-l] Philodendron spiritus-sancti

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron spiritus-sancti
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:27:25 -0500

Does anyone have good digital photos of the prized form of Philodendron spiritus-sancti?  I'm looking for the form that recently sold at the IAS auction.  I would like to use the photo to illustrate the plant on my website you you will be credited.  I've found quite a bit of info on this plant in Portuguese and had it translated but haven't been able to learn the max size of the leaf blade.  If anyone can provide this information and/or a photo I'd appreciate the assist.
Steve Lucas
Aroid-l mailing list