[Aroid-l] Looking for a few aroids

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Looking for a few aroids
  • From: Brian Williams pugturd@alltel.net
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:32:52 -0400

I have been searching for a few sources of some odd aroids with no luck. I would like to know if anyone on the list may have extras to offer. I would be interested in trading or purchasing them.

Any form of Epipremnum other than pinnatum. I find it hard to even find photos of these other species and yet the pinnatum seems to be a weed?

Amydrium hainanense and Amydrium medium it seems extremely hard to find either form of these in collections. I have both humile and zippelianum growing well.

Last but not least Monstera. I find this group extremely interesting and beautiful. It is a shame that their seems to be only two or three species being grown in collections. I have in my collection dubia, deliciosa, standleyana, and what I believe is obliqua. Is anyone growing other forms after searching through the species I find many of them have a shingling habit when young which is very interesting.

If anyone can help in this search please contact me at
Aroid-l mailing list