[Aroid-l] Pictures on website

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Pictures on website
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@xs4all.nl
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:02:50 +0200

Pictures have been added to the webpages of the new Amorphophallus species
as per the new Aroideana volume. Albert Huntingdon has effectively uploaded
them to the webpage. Thanks, Albert.

Unfortunately, not all species of this group have flowered in my own
collection, so I have no pictures available of some of them or only a few.
Will have to be added when they flower.

Those of you who have sent pix during the last year for the website, despair
not, I WILL have them added!!!!!

But next batch will be the three new Typhoniums from Aroideana.

Lord P(icture)

Added are: Amorphophallus
>   andranogidroensis
>   erythrorrhachis