RE: [Aroid-l] More pics

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] More pics
  • From: "Ron" ronlene@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:00:33 -0400

Hi Wilbert,
I have a basic question for you.  I was at the IAS show at Fairchild Gardens
and purchased a couple of those unnamed Thai very long tubers.  I either
must plant them in a very large pot to get them below the soil level or
place them in a pot at a steep angle.  The growing tip is at the large end.
Do you know what the species is?  What is the best method to plant these
very long tubers?  Thanks for your time!!  Ron Kessler PS: Please keep me on
your list.