[Aroid-l] winter treatment of plants

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] winter treatment of plants
  • From: hostas@fuse.net
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 8:11:43 -0400

Is there a listing anywhere of how to handle the alocasias, colocasias and xanthostomas in a cold winter?  Some plants, like Black runner need to be kept growing and some can be stored as a tuber, but I am never positive how to handle each variety safely. Konjac is always happy.

I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks.

Betty
Cincinnati, Ohio
zone 5/6