[Aroid-l] Aroideana 30

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroideana 30
  • From: "Derek Burch" derek@horticulturist.com
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:56:04 -0400

Call for articles:

Unless you decide on a new editor with a more reasonable schedule and a
better disposition, the deadline for submission of articles for Aroideana
vol. 30 will be 15 January, 2007.

The text portion is the important part to have in by that date -
illustrations can come a little later if a bit more time is needed.

As usual they should come direct to me as a word attachment to email.
Instructions fro authors are available on the society website, or from me.
The requirements for illustrations are set by the press, and I can supply
those even if I can't understand them.  Derek

Aroid-l mailing list