Re: Philodendron corrugatum Croat

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron corrugatum Croat
  • From: "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:52:22 -0500

Yes it is!  I always try to find it but that information is often not easily found.  I've been asking Tom on the species he gives me info on but since he's not around for almost another month you don't know how much I miss his help.  If any of you know the section of any I've posted let me know so I can add it!

Steve Lucas