Re: Aroid stamp

  • Subject: Re: Aroid stamp
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:19:31 +0200

If I could draw better I would make a series with aroids (coz I hate stamps
with photographed plants)
and I would send it to the national post with a proposal of an aroid issue.
The plants would be also not the most popular ones
coz on the most of stamps with aroids there are Anthurium andreanum &
scherzerianum and Zantedeschia cultivars
My series would be: Spirodela polyrrhiza, Epipremnum pinnatum 'Aureum',
Helicodiceros muscivorus, Alocasia reginula and Amorphophallus (maybe
muelleri).

Now you can see my collection of aroid stamps on the page:
http://www.wschowa.com/abrimaal/araceum/stamps/stampe.htm
But it hasn't been updated for a long time and I plan to modify it.

Marek