2nd Annual Show

  • Subject: 2nd Annual Show
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:06:43 -0400

I had thrown the idea around of having something here. I was not sure if it was going to be just for aroids as I am not sure how many aroiders would make the trip.  Had this year been a bit easier on me I would have gone through with a least having something here but the lack of rain really put a damper on the garden this season. I should still have a impressive garden next season if all goes well.
  Still I have my heart set on getting to Florida in the near future for good.

Aroid-L mailing list