Re: Biogeography of Arisaema

  • Subject: Re: Biogeography of Arisaema
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:14:27 +0000

>From : 	Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
Sent : 	Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:28 PM
To : 	aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject : 	[Aroid-l] Biogeography of Arisaema

Dear Tindomul,

According to the best available literature, which is the book "The Genera of
Araceae", the genus Arisema has a VERY wide area of distribution.   The
genus is represented in --"eastern and N. eastern North America, nothhern
Mexico, tropical east and northeast Africa, Arabian Peninsula, temperate
east Asia, tropical south, southeast and east Asia, and the Malay
I hope that this helps.

Good Growing,

I am curious if anyone knows or can anyone tell me how to find out the
normal/natural distribution of Arisaema sp. in the world?  Thank you.

Aroid-L mailing list