Re: Convention Speculations

  • Subject: Re: Convention Speculations
  • From: "Michael Mahan" <agavestar@covad.net>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:13:06 -0700

Sign me for all of those classes .. a simple video is a great idea .. burn them as a DVD then offer at IAS site & them burn the DVD as they are ordered , I’m sure some would handle that if the expenses were directed to cover the blanks /time /postage  which could be recouped by a fee for each video  .. this would go a long way to involve more people into growing aroids …