Re: 2nd Annual Aroid show? CA Imports

  • Subject: Re: 2nd Annual Aroid show? CA Imports
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:23:46 +0000

Dear Steve,

For the record, here is the earliest post I could find w/ the quote, it was
Brian Lampl from S. California who wrote it.
Betsy did not quote the source of this quote, and unfortunately I (and
others?), because of the sheer volume of your posts on this subject, wrongly
assumed that it came from one of your MANY posts, and you got tarred w/ the
same brush.
I am tired and done w/ this discussion, I`m moving on.

The Best,

Aroid-L mailing list