Re: Xanthosoa?

I am not the expert, but my opinion is, as follows: This is the real Xanthosoma violacea (green with a purple hue), while, what commonly is named Xanthosoma violacea is in fact "Xanthosoma nigra" (deep purple leaf stalks and purplish leaf blades and
dark red venation). Question: Has Xanthosoma nigra a taxo-standing at all?