Helicodiceros muscivorus

I am wondering if there is any interest in Helicodiceros muscivorus tubers??  I had my friend ask me if I wanted to import any, but since I have this species I am not personally interested in more of them.  If there is interest amongst the membership I can do this, but otherwise I will not waste my time.  I can say that I got mine from this person and they are true to name based on leaf form, growing season, tuber appearance, etc....mine have not bloomed and given my growing climate likely never will....almost time for the compost heap to be honest!!
As there is a policy about not discussing price here I can only say that you will need to contact me in the next day or so and I can let you know the cost of the tubers.  I have aksed him how much it will cost to ship perhaps 12-25 tubers to the U.S. so hopefully he will get back to me about that cost as well as the phyto fees.
I do not think this is a very unusal item (I tend to think if I have it then it is not that uncommon), but perhaps there are enough people that do not have it and just absolutely need another stinky aroid in their collection :o)
He also grows Dracunculus canariensis if anyone likes those....mine grew for 2 years, bloomed and promptly bit the dust the following year....go figure!!
Shoot me off an e-mail at:  plantguy@zoominternet.net if you are interested.
Good growing everyone,
Dan Devor
Gibsonia, PA