Re: Anthurium seeds

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium seeds
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:54:38 -1000

I had one of my images used by this eBay seller.  When I contacted her,
regarding this issue, she told me she buys the Anthurium seed out of South
Africa and the images she uses in her listings are supplied to her with the
seed.  So far she has not given me the name of the firm in So. Africa.
She is located in Turkey.
Now those are some IAS....International Anthurium seeds, that is.