Anthurium seeds

  • Subject: Anthurium seeds
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:51:00 -0400

I normally would not post opinions on someone's Ebay sales and usually
only offer advise if asked by other sellers.
 After looking at the sale list of this person I don't believe it is
true and it does look like a scam. Most if not every aroid photo looks
to be off of other web sites or stolen. Not to mention some of the seeds
listed I have never seen available anywhere ever. I don't believe it
personally.