Re: Anthurium seeds

My suggestion, report it to eBay!  And make sure the owners of the photographs report it to eBay!  I've had photos from my site stolen several times and they will stop it quickly!

Steve Lucas

----- Original Message -----
From: Enid
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:08 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Anthurium seeds

Well....we all knew it couldn't last. It looks like someone is selling seeds of several rare Anthurium species on ebay. Of course using stolen images from Arden and Neil Carrol.

It looks like she went from selling rose seeds to suddenly having several VERY rare Anthurium species virtually overnight....Ahh well, let the buyer beware.
Enid