Re: Anthurium seeds

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium seeds
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:47:41 +0000

>From : 	Enid <enigo@bellsouth.net>
Sent : 	Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:08 PM
To : 	<aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : 	[Aroid-l] Anthurium seeds

Dear Enid,

The items are no longer listed on e-bay---I wonder what happened??

Julius

>>Well....we all knew it couldn't last. It looks like someone is selling
>>seeds of several rare Anthurium species on ebay. Of course using stolen
>>images from Arden and Neil Carrol.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280163731204&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018

It looks like she went from selling rose seeds to suddenly having several
VERY rare Anthurium species virtually overnight....Ahh well, let the buyer
beware.
Enid

___