Re: Anthurium seeds

THIS particuliar bieeatch thinks the sale of plants on ebay is such ramapant snake oil merchandizing that I am ASHAMED sometimes to be in the plant biz. i really do not believe in LET THE BUYER BEWARE, that is nasty and justifies plain all out cheating.

I have made myself abundantly clear on this and so far have had ZERO influence on sellers, including ones known to me PERSONALLY for over decades.

Well....we all knew it couldn't last. It looks like someone is selling seeds of several rare Anthurium species on ebay. Of course using stolen images from Arden and Neil Carrol.
It looks like she went from selling rose seeds to suddenly having several VERY rare Anthurium species virtually overnight....Ahh well, let the buyer beware.
Aroid-L mailing list