Re: Anthurium seeds

>Actually the complaint phone number to Ebay is (866)515-3229..... Ahem!
>There is an email address too, but that rarely gets much in the way
>of results.
>It is unfortunate that sellers insist on making quick cash at others expense.
>There are a great of great buyers on Ebay that I have come to know
>as friends over the years and I hate to see them fall prey to a scam.
>Enid

I have made friends with ebay sellers on the basis of a question,
which may not have led to any bidding or purchase.

eBay seems to be a bit tighter than it was years ago. Because I am
the Sansevieria Cultivar Name Police, I often write to sellers to
tell them, if i know it, what I think is the real name of their
plants. So far this has not resulted in any death threats, for which
I am thankful, and it may have resulted in one or two people taking
off a bad name. my contribution to taxonomy is the REMOVAL of names,
rather than the bestowing of names.

I did look up Anthurium yesterday and saw photos of inflorescences
which i have never seen the like in any plant in the real world. sci
fi colours.

hermine