Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:17:53 +0200
Subject: [Aroid-l] Ambrosina hardiness
From: Alice Nicolson
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com

I have had this plant in my mostly sunny rock garden for 2 years, and
it bloomed twice in the same year - the first time in February and
the second time last November. Our winters have been mild - last year
never below 10 degrees F, and we are supposedly Z7. A friend grows it
under more protected conditions in Z6.

Alice Nicolson, Arlington Virginia