Anthurium "seeds"

The "seed" seller, ladybotany, has now changed the source of her seeds......again.  First they were from South Africa.  Then they were in the U.S.  And now they are being grown in Cypress.  I just received this note through eBay.....thought you might like to read it:

"This seller under a different name from the same country made $1000s by trying to sell rare clivia seeds this spring before complaints motivated eBay to shut them down. No one received anything,of course, but seller also claimed they had warehouses in Cypress. There seems to be no way to stop fraudulent sellers from resurfacing under another name. This guide seemed to help in the clivia scam, so I thought it might help now."

The seller ladybotany has also just revealed her real name, well one of them at least, on the UBC forum in response to a post by Scott.  She says her name is Asu Tufan.

Anyone know anyone in Turkey?

And by the way, she has said three or four times this morning on UBC, "Anthurium is not rare".  She also appears to believe every Anthurium in the world looks just like Anthurium andreanum.  I'd sure like to know where ladybotany received her botany degree!

Steve Lucas