Re: Raphidophora cryptantha infloresence .

  • Subject: Re: Raphidophora cryptantha infloresence .
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:52:09 +0000

> From: mickpascall@hotmail.com
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 20:39:14 +1000
> Subject: [Aroid-l] Raphidophora cryptantha infloresence .

Dear Michael,

I`m certain that someone ''out there'' has photos.  I remember when Pete Boyce and a bunch of us aroid nuts were discussing and examining this species where it grows as a shingle plant and covers walls in the rare plant house at Fairchild Gardens in Miami, we looked for and located blooms hidden under leaves.  Severel people took photos that day.  So it does ''hide'' its blooms, at least in the conditions under which it is growing on the wall at Fairchild.
I`d love to see photos of yours in bloom.