Re: Raphidophora cryptantha infloresence .

  • Subject: Re: Raphidophora cryptantha infloresence .
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:23:26 -0700

This is a question that I have as well. I was told recently that the inflorescences are under the leaves. The plant that I have that may possibly be R. cryptantha has small inflorescences that project out well away from the leaves. Is this another species, similar to R. cryptantha or the same plant?

D. Christopher Rogers

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸInvasive Species

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania