Re: Amorphophallus dactylifer

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus dactylifer
  • From: ALLAN TETZLAFF <atetzlaff@rogers.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:19:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have a few that also were shipped from the Philippines, though I don't konw about the forced dormancy.  Not sure about the three season issue, but the ones I have rest for a year after flowering.  They are stored in the soil, so don't dry out entirely, when resting.  As to the current state, I'd make sure you get them planted as I think they dehydrate when not in soil....

Allan