From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of ExoticRainforest
Sent:
Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:27 AM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: [Aroid-l] Please make us aware of an aroid websites

The note is from Ted  in Florida.  Please make us aware of any good aroid websites so they can be added to this list: http://dmoz.org/Science/Biology/Flora_and_Fauna/Plantae/Magnoliophyta/Liliopsida/Araceae/

If you are not already using botanist David Scherberich's site, you are missing some great photos with correct identifications:  http://www.aroidpictures.fr/pictures.html

Steve Lucas

"Steve

Come to think of it, I suggest you write the aroid list soliciting site submissions to http://dmoz.org/Science/Biology/Flora_and_Fauna/Plantae/Magnoliophyta/Liliopsida/Araceae/ . The link to use is "suggest URL," at the top, right after "about DMOZ" and "DMOZ blog."

Feel free to mention my interest if that will help. Also mention we would love to enlist a new editor to work the category. (A volunteer position just like mine.)

Ted"

---