Anthurium jenmanii. One more time!

  • Subject: Anthurium jenmanii. One more time!
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:19:21 -0500

I know I've asked this before but I'm still trying my best to locate a specimen of the plant known to botany as Anthurium jenmanii Engler.  If any of you have a specimen of the plant shown on the link below in botanist David Scherberich's photos you would be willing to sell please let me know.  I think I have seeds up and growing already but I'd really like to find a specimen.

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Anthurium%20jenmanii%20pc.html

I have several specimens of Anthurium bonplandii subsp. guayanum  which has been sold with the name "Anthurium jenmanii" many times but can't locate a specimen of Anthurium jenmanii anywhere!  A juvenile specimen would be just fine.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas
begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas