Re: I need information on Amorphophallus Paeonifolius -any experts out there?

  • Subject: Re: I need information on Amorphophallus Paeonifolius -any experts out there?
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 01:29:20 +1000

Two years in the ground in the wet tropics and little 2cm [ 1" ] tubers  have grown enough to all flower .
I got out the paintbrush and did some pollinating and may have seeds on a few .
These just love the full sun , and  one  that rotted and re-sprouted later in the season had a stem up nearly all winter .

Michael Pascall,

Aroid-L mailing list