Aquatic aroids

Greetings Devin and other forum members,

Here is a site which a friend passed along to me some time ago.
www.adgshop.com  The aquatic plant products found here are developed for planted aquariums.
They have a variety of substrates, which are tailored for specific aquatic plant
geographic locations. Along with nutrient products, and much more.
You can also Google Takashi Amano, or better yet Google image his name.
You will see some remarkable, and a few incredibly huge aquaria. Large enough for a
person to stand in! I have seen many of these pictures in various aquarium hobby
publications, often with aroids growing in and out of the aquariums!
I hope you find this information useful.
Michael Kolaczewski