From: E.Vincent Morano ironious2@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Dracontium amazonense

I have a Dracontium amazonense that I wrote about before. Now it has grown
a new leaf alongside the one it had all season. I thought these grew
durring the year and then went dormant for the winter months. So first
should it be growing a new leaf (a bigger one at that) and second when
should/how should I let /make it go dormant?
Thank you.

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -

Aroid-L mailing list